This course is IMCA approved for commercial diving operations worldwide. The course is very intensive and includes both theory and practical scenarios . Our courses place emphasis on practical skills and competence. This course is for diving supervisors, divers, LSS & LST working in air and mixed gas/saturation diving sites under the IMCA Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) for commercial diving operations.
- Casualty Handling Under Pressure
- Care of Medical Equipment/Record Keeping
- Diving Related Illness: Barotraumas, DCI, Decompression Illness
- Control & Management of Dive Related Injury or Illness
- Insertion of Chest Drain
- Patient Examination
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology
- Intraosseous Infusion
- Advanced Life Support / Use of Defibrillator
- Oxygen Administration
First aid & CPR
Delegates who have successfully completed and passed the examination will be awarded :
Certification valid for 2 years.